வியாழன், 29 ஏப்ரல், 2010

IPL MOVIE-Chennai Super Kings Thoughts........





When I said we will win IPL 3
Not everyone laughed at me
But I myself laughed.....




When we lost to Punjab
I saw Yuvi putting too many scenes
In front of Preeti zinta.......



When every team had a beauty from bollywood encouraging....







Our team captain saw only our beautiful faces...

Every team owner enjoyed in the true spirit of IPL ..



(You too brutus...)

The owners encouraged not only their team members
But also other team members....

(zara zara kiss me kiss me kiss me..)


Our team finally felt desperate...
We encouraged ourselves...
We cracked the balls...
We somehow managed to crack the stumps too...
Not only Dalai lama knew...
Even the dogs knew that we are going to win...
We won the cup somehow...

If apples are rotten
They cannot be eaten
Players in the game are eleven
Dhoni’s no. in ipl is seven
Ashwins first over is maiden
Our opener is always hayden
All things happen in a sudden..
 

 
Saving the Best for the last
  (MODI: Congrats Dhoni, cu in next ipl
  DHONI: he he he. Bye for ever Mr Modi)
   
Source: one of the forwarded mail...

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக